Crisscross Sherbet Blanket Crochet Pattern
The Crisscross Sherbet Blanket is a fun beautiful textured blanket to make. This pattern uses simple crochet stitches to make texture. I have a huge love for texture! This blanket is a favorite of mine, the repeat sequences are easy to remember and you can snuggle up with your yarn and hook and make this blanket while watching Netflix. If you need any help with the stitch placement, there is a video tutorial below.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Beanies that I Love!!
1. Vintage Ripple Beanie 2. Morgan Beanie 3. Jelly Bean Beanie
The Crisscross Sherbet Blanket Crochet Pattern ccan be found in my pattern store as an ad free and beautifully formatted PDF.
- Get the ad-free, beautifully formatted, printable PDF from Ravelry.
- PIN the pattern to save for later on your Pinterest Boards Here!
- Yarn: Medium, Weight 4; Example made with I Love This Yarn (Ocean & Hot Rose)
- Yardage: 1000-2,700 yards
- Hook: K (6.50mm)
- Tapestry Needle, Scissors and Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 14 Stitches and 7 Rows = 4”x4” (dc)
- These measurements are approximated, adjust hook accordingly. Measurements shown are without border.
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Tr: Treble Crochet
- Treble Crochet: Yarn over twice, insert hook into stitch, yarn over and pull through 2 loops, yarn over and pull through two loops, yarn over and pull through last two loops.
- Cr3R (Cross3Right): Skip 2 stitches, 1 treble crochet in next stitch (working front) 1 double crochet in the 2 skipped stitches.
- Cr3L (Cross3Left): Skip 1 stitch, 1 double crochet in the next 2 stitches, (working in front) 1 treble in the first skipped stitch.
- Chain 3 will count as a double crochet.
- Chain 1 will NOT count as single crochet.
Crisscross Sherbet Blanket:
Chain 98 (162)
Row 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook, 1 sc in next ch and each ch across. - 97 (161)
Row 2: Ch 3 and turn, *Cr3R, 1 dc into next sc, Cr3L, 1 dc into next sc; repeat from*, across. - 25 dc, 12 Cr3R & 12 Cr3L (41 dc, 20 Cr3R & 20 Cr3L)
Row 3: Ch 1 and turn, 1 sc in same st, 1 sc in next st and each st across. - 97 (161)
Repeat Rows 2 & 3 until the blanket measures 35 (60) inches long, ending on Row 3 for the size you are making, then move to trim.
Round 1: Ch 1 and sc around the entire blanket, placing two sc in each corner, join.
Round 2: Ch 1, 1 sc in each st around the entire blanket, join.
Fasten off and weave in any loose ends.
Need more inspiration?
A fun textured blanket to make is the Oliver Blanket! This blanket can be customized any way you like!