Princess Tiara Crochet Pattern
Every little girl is a princess and she deserves a Princess Tiara to wear! The Princess Tiara is a simple crochet pattern to make and can be made in any color. The tiara is a beautiful prop to add your newborn photos or even to decorate the baby nursery. This crochet pattern uses simple crochet stitches to work up. Grab your hooks and get ready to get hooked on the Princess Tiara!
Disclaimer: This post contains affilate links
Beanies that I love!!
The Princess Tiara Crochet Pattern can be found in my pattern store as an ad free and beautifully formatted PDF.
- Get the ad-free, beautifully formatted, printable PDF from Ravelry HERE
- PIN the pattern to save for later on your Pinterest Boards Here!
- Yarn: Worsted Weight, Weight 4; Sample made with Vanna’s Choice (White)
- Hook: K (6.50mm)
- Tapestry Needle, Scissors and Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 12 Stitches and 10 Rows = 4”x4” (hdc)
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Sl St: Slip Stitch
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Hdc: Half Double Crochet
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Chain 1 will NOT count as a stitch.
- Joining: When ending the rounds, you will join with a slip stitch into the 1st stitch (not the chain 1).
(13-14 Inches Circumference and 2 ½ Inches Tall)
You Need Your K Hook and Your Color Choice of Yarn.
Chain 35 and join to make a circle.
Round 1: Ch 1, 1 hdc in same ch, 1 hdc in next ch and ch around, join. - 35
Rounds 2-3: Ch 1, 1 hdc in same st, 1 hdc in next st and each st around, join. - 35
Round 4: Ch 1, 1 sc in same st, 1 sc in next st and each st around, join. - 35
Round 5: Ch 1, 1 sc in same st, 5 dc in next st, *skip next st, 1 sc in next st, 5 dc in next st; repeat from*, join. - 72
Fasten off and weave in any loose ends
Looking for more inspiration?
When you finish the Tara Blanket, go try the Magnolia Blanket! You will become addicted to that blanket as well!