Yogurt and Popsicle Cozy
I know with my kiddos when they are eating Popsicle and Go-Gurts, they sometimes will talk about how cold it feels on their hands. Can't blame them, depending upon the temperature, it is chilly on those hands. So a Popsicle and Yogurt Cozy is a fabulous idea for them to still enjoy that treat without those chilly hands. This crochet pattern is super quick to work up and you can easily have a little stash of cozies.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Get ready to get hooked on the Popsicle and Yogurt Cozy and all that fun it is to make!
Beanies that I Love!!
1. Vintage Ripple Beanie 2. Morgan Beanie 3. Jelly Bean Beanie
The Popsicle and Yogurt Cozy Crochet Pattern can be found in my pattern store as an ad free and beautifully formatted PDF.
- Get the ad-free, beautifully formatted, printable PDF from Ravelry.
- PIN the pattern to save for later on your Pinterest Boards Here!
- Yarn: Medium, Weight 4; Cotton Yarn Recommended in Your Two Color Choices.
- Hook: K (6.50mm)
- Tapestry Needle, Scissors and Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 12 Stitches and 10 Rows = 4”x4” (using hdc)
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Sl St: Slip Stitch
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Reverse Slip Stitch – Instead of working the slip stitch as normal (from right to left), you will work it in reverse (from left to right).
- Chain 1 will NOT count as a stitch.
Popsicle & Yogurt Cozy:
Starting with Color 1, Ch 8.
Round 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook, do not turn, 1 sc in each ch other side of the base ch, join. - 14
Stop and weave in your chain tail
You will now be working in continuous rounds, do not join at the end of each round.
Round 2: Ch 1, 1 hdc in same st, 1 hdc in next st and each st around. - 14
Rounds 3-10: 1 hdc in each st around. - 14
Round 11: 1 hdc in each st around, join. - 14
Change to color 2
Round 12: Reverse Slip Stitch in each st around. - 14
Need more inspiration?
A fun textured blanket to make is the Oliver Blanket! This blanket can be customized any way you like!