Square #3 Sydney (1) Crochet Square (Destination Blanket) PDF
Square #3, the Sydney (1) Crochet Square is part of of year long crochet project. Throughout 2021 through our Leither Collection Subscription Box, we will have a year long project and this year we are making the destination blanket. The Destination Blanket is essentially a blanket that is made up of 20 squares that your join together to make one large blanket that will measure approximately, 48x60" with an optional border.
The Square #3 Sydney (1) Crochet Square is made with one skein of Sydney yarn which is a gorgeous dk yarn that has shades of blue (one shade has a hint of purple), grey and cream.
· Yarn: DK, Weight 3; Leither Co. Sydney
· Yardage: 150 Yards
· Hook: 7mm
· Tapestry Needle, Scissors, Measuring Tape and Stitch Marker
· Wet Blocking Supplies Sizing
· Gauge: 12 Stitches and 12 Rows = 4”x4” (hdc)
· Finished Blocked Size: 12x12